Let’s take a quick look at today’s prophecy-related headlines which point towards the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and the end of the world as we know it.
1. Israel military sources said the commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards orchestrated Thursday’s rocket fire on northern Israel from Syria, prompting an unusually strong response from the Israel Defense Forces.
2. North Korea’s leader Kim Jong Un said on Friday that his country was in a “quasi-state of war” with South Korea and ordered his military to prepare for battle.
3. On Thursday, a senior Israeli defense official rejected as “untrue” a report this week that the Obama administration is considering removing its peace keeping forces from Egypt’s Sinai because of the growing violence there.
4. President Obama has told Congress that the United States will “take whatever means are necessary” to enforce the Iran agreement and prevent Tehran from acquiring nuclear weapons, including the threat of military force.
5. A 4.0 magnitude earthquake on the Hayward fault line in California has increased fears that the ‘Big One’ could come any day.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is 2 Kings 19:32-33.
Our second coming quote for today is from J.C. Ryle. He said: “Before Christ comes it is useless to expect to see a perfect Church.”
Daniel Whyte III has spoken in meetings across the United States and in over twenty-five foreign countries. He is the author of over forty books. He is also the president of Gospel Light Society International, a worldwide evangelistic ministry that reaches thousands with the Gospel each week, as well as president of Torch Ministries International, a Christian literature ministry which publishes a monthly magazine called The Torch Leader. He is heard by thousands each week on his radio broadcasts/podcasts, which include: The Prayer Motivator Devotional, The Prayer Motivator Minute, as well as Gospel Light Minute X, the Gospel Light Minute, the Sunday Evening Evangelistic Message, the Prophet Daniel’s Report, the Second Coming Watch Update and the Soul-Winning Motivator, among others. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Theology from Bethany Divinity College, a Bachelor’s degree in Religion from Texas Wesleyan University, a Master’s degree in Religion, a Master of Divinity degree, and a Master of Theology degree from Liberty University School of Divinity. He has been married to the former Meriqua Althea Dixon, of Christiana, Jamaica for over twenty-seven years. God has blessed their union with seven children. Find out more at www.danielwhyte3.com. Follow Daniel Whyte III on Twitter @prophetdaniel3 or on Facebook.