5 THOUGHTS ON THE FIVE POLICE OFFICERS BEATING TYRE NICHOLS ON JANUARY 7th, 2023, FROM THE EDITORS OF BLACKCHRISTIANNEWS.COM (BCNN1.COM):
1. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., who died in Memphis for the freedom of black people, is weeping tonight over this tragedy of five black men beating a young black man to death.
2. DEMONIC, INEXCUSABLE GROUP THINK: The beating of this young man by the five police officers was unnecessary, and it was done out of anger, wrath, foolishness, and vengeance.
3. BCNN1.com calls for the resignation of the Memphis police chief Cerelyn Davis. Even though most of us are taken by her beauty and the beautiful way she carried herself, she is responsible for this culture because sad to say, in this day and time, nobody can fire up a group of men like an authoritative woman who has the gifts and talents of Chief C.J. Davis. Or worse, they could be a group of men who did not respect her because she is a woman and weak. Either way, she needs to resign.
4. Like many other young black men and young people of other races as well, if they were taught well, trained well, rebuked and chastised well by their parents at home, and taught to respect and obey all authority whether they like the authority or not, Tyre Nichols would be alive tonight — if when he was pulled over at a major 4-way thoroughfare where everybody who passed by in 4 different directions could see what was going on and just said when he got out the car, ‘Yes sir’ and after that kept his mouth shut, did what they commanded him to do and lie down face first and not be acting like he is pulling for something down by his leg and talking back to the officers and then somehow escaping from them and running away from them, we believe he would be alive tonight. He may have had a bruise or two, but he would be alive to skateboard and enjoy his sunsets another day. What we are saying here, tonight, just because these five police officers demonically got into a group-think trance over their anger, wrath, and vengeance, as a nation let us not get into a demonic group-think mindset and just focus on one side of this bad situation.
5. As all can see, obviously, Black Lives Matter, people, it is not only about racism; it is more about broken-down families, broken-down churches, broken-down schools, and broken-down government leaders who are full of sin, wickedness, and evil and who are trying to get their groove on and being WOKE that they do not take the time to raise their children properly. If a demon-possessed 6-year-old boy can shoot a teacher, who is to say that a grown man who gets pulled over won’t shoot a police officer? For those of us who are born-again Christians, we must say all lives matter including blue lives.
MEMPHIS POLICE DEPARTMENT RELEASES SHOCKING BODYCAM FOOTAGE OF FIVE POLICE OFFICERS BEATING TYRE NICHOLS ON JANUARY 7th, A BEATING WHICH COST HIM HIS LIFE. You may watch the videos below, but we do not recommend it for most people.
Even though these police officers are wrong in what they did to this young man, we at Blackchristiannews.com (BCNN1.com) still advise young black men and all people: DO NOT RESIST VERBALLY OR PHYSICALLY the police officer’s authority in any way — SUBMIT. Talking back to the police officers and not being one hundred percent in compliance is going to get you killed, today. The reason that is, is because this generation has not been taught respect for authority by their parents or by their school teachers. In addition to that, we are living in the era of WOKEISM which does not have any regard or respect for authority whatsoever. Police officers, both black and white, have been called everything but a child of God, and they are sick and tired of raising people’s children who were not raised to respect authority. They are also sick and tired of seeing their fellow police brethren get injured and killed trying to be nice to young men who will kill them without any remorse whatsoever.
BCNN1.com editors say to all young black men, to all young white men, and to all people, resisting and pulling yourself out of your jacket and running away is not a good idea. These police officers committed this sin and this crime against this young man because they were angry and full of vengeance and wrath because of what this young man put them through. It is still inexcusable what happened, but we believe if the young man had kept his mouth shut and laid down as instructed, yes, the police officers may have treated him roughly, but in our opinion he would be alive today to talk about it and defend himself. People, do not get mad at us for saying this: we cannot bring Tyre Nichols back from the dead, but hopefully, we can prevent another young man from having the same fate because another young man is going to die like this tonight. Why? Because he is ignorant, deceived, and does not have God in his life.
BCNN1.com editors believe some people do not need to watch the videos, especially the mother. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. is crying right now because five black men killed a young black man in the city he died in to set black people free. Yes, the police officers deserve the punishment they are going to get for the death of this young black man who could have been alive today, if he had made different choices. Even though we here at BCNN1.com have a great deal of respect for the Memphis police chief, we believe she handled herself very well and that she did the best she could under the circumstances; however, we still believe she should resign. We at BCNN1.com encourage everyone involved to be very careful how they deal with these police officers going forward.
As we are born-again Christians here at BCNN1.COM, who represent Jesus Christ, who commanded us to “go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature.” The truth of the matter is, these five black officers and their families, the police chief and her family, the Tyre Nichols family, and all of Memphis, Tennessee, and all of America need to hear the most loving words ever said in the history of the world to mankind, the most magnificent words ever said in the history of the world to mankind, and the most important words ever said in the history of the world to mankind, which comes from the lips of the Son of God Jesus Christ, who said: “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
We are praying for the family as they go through this difficult time.
We want to encourage all of you to come to know Jesus Christ as Savior. If there ever was a time for a come-to-Jesus-moment, that time is now. Here is how you can come to know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior by placing your faith and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ for Salvation from the power of sin and the punishment of Hell:
First, accept the fact that you are a sinner, and that you have broken God’s law. The Bible says in Romans 3:23: “For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.”
Second, accept the fact that there is a penalty for sin. The Bible states in Romans 6:23: “For the wages of sin is death…”
Third, accept the fact that you are on the road to hell. Jesus Christ said in Mark 9:43-48: “And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.” Also, the Bible states in Revelation 21:8: “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”
Now that is bad news, but here’s the good news. Jesus Christ said in John 3:16: “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” Just believe in your heart that Jesus Christ died for your sins, was buried, and rose from the dead by the power of God for you so that you can live eternally with Him. Pray and ask Him to come into your heart today, and He will.
Romans 10:9 & 13 says, “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved… For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
If you believe that Jesus Christ died on the Cross for your sins, was buried, and rose from the dead, and you want to trust Him for your Salvation today, please pray with me this simple prayer: Holy Father God, I realize that I am a sinner and that I have done some bad things in my life. I am sorry for my sins. Lord, please help me to turn away from my sins. For Jesus Christ sake, please forgive me of all my sins. I believe with all of my heart that Jesus Christ died for me, was buried, and rose again. I trust Jesus Christ as my Savior and I choose to follow Him as Lord from this day forward. Lord Jesus, please come into my heart and save my soul and change my life today. Amen.
If you believed in your heart that Jesus Christ died on the Cross, was buried, and rose again, allow me to say, congratulations on doing the most important thing in life and that is accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour! For more information to help you grow in your newfound faith in Christ, go to Gospel Light Society.com and read “What To Do After You Enter Through the Door”. Jesus Christ said in John 10:9, “I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.”
If you accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior today, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. There is some free material that we want to send you. If you have a prayer request, please e-mail that to us as well, and we will pray for you until you tell us to stop.
God loves you. We love you. And may God bless you.
Officials released four total videos of the entire sequence of events. Viewer discretion of the graphic footage is advised.
The family of Nichols, who died after the traffic stop turned violent, called for calm ahead of the video of the police encounter being released.
Mr. Nichols died on Jan. 10, three days after the traffic stop and subsequent beating. On Thursday, five officers were charged with murder in the case. Shelby County District Attorney Steve Mulroy announced the charges against former officers Emmit Martin III, Justin Smith, Tadarrius Bean, Demetrius Haley, and Desmond Mills — all of whom were fired a week ago.
Protests are planned in major cities for Friday evening. Nichols’ family and officials who saw the body camera footage said before the release that the incident showed Nichols was brutally beaten.
His family reiterated on CNN Friday morning and in a Friday press event that they want peaceful protests when the video is made public.
“We want peaceful protests,” stepfather Rodney Wells said during a press conference on Friday afternoon. “That’s what the family wants. That’s what the community wants.
Video one shows the initial traffic stop:
Video two shows the interaction with cops:
Source: Mediaite, Colby Hall