NEARLY HALF OF ADULTS TODAY (THIS INCLUDES MANY SECULAR PEOPLE AND NOT JUST CHRISTIANS) BELIEVE WE’RE “LIVING IN THE END TIMES”; The world’s mega-rich are planning to ride out the apocalypse in luxury: secretive doomsday bunkers are snapped up in New Zealand and remote locations. Daniel Whyte III President of Gospel Light Society International says, I guess that’s good if you can afford that, but if you truly believe we are living in the end times, you need to do something more important than that, and that is, believe on the Lord Jesus and call upon Him for your soul’s salvation from hell because hell is going to be far worse than the end times. Jesus Christ said in hell the “fire shall never be quenched,” and no bunker can protect you from the wrath of God and the eternal burning hell. So get your eternal life insurance policy right now free of charge, by the grace of God, while you can as it has been paid for and signed with the blood of Jesus Christ, and do what Jesus Christ told you to do when He said the most important words ever spoken to mankind: “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.“
- A recent Pew Research poll of more than 10,000 adults found that four-in-ten Americans feel we are living in the ‘end times’ and that doomsday is coming
- But it isn’t just conspiracy theorists who are fearing the worst, as billionaires have been quietly building survival bunkers in remote locations for years
- In uber-wealthy circles, it is quietly agreed that New Zealand is an ideal location to ride out Armageddon and billionaires have been snatching up land there
- PayPal founder Peter Thiel and Silicon Valley entrepreneur Sam Altman said they agreed on a plan to escape to property in New Zealand in the event of a calamity
- Technology writer Douglas Rushkoff described a secret meeting with five ‘super-wealthy guys’ who asked him how to better prepare their doomsday bunkers
- A host of companies have sprung up to build bunkers for the world’s wealthiest
Though a recent poll found that four-in-ten Americans believe we are ‘living in the end of times,’ it’s not just the everyman who is fearing the apocalypse these days – billionaires have been prepping themselves for the apocalypse with elaborate doomsday bunkers for years.
As the world still reels from the scars of the COVID-19 pandemic, climate change-driven storms lash American coastlines and flood inland cities, and Russian President Vladimir Putin continues to talk of using nuclear weapons to devastate Ukraine, a Pew Research Center survey of more than US 10,000 adults found that 39 percent called these the ‘end times.’
The world’s wealthiest are among those cautious of a coming calamity, including billionaire PayPal founder Peter Thiel and Silicon Valley entrepreneur Sam Altman, who have famously laid down routes in remote New Zealand with the express purpose of riding out the end of days.
For the few elite names known to have begun preparing for the end of times, there are scores who remain – likely intentionally – nameless. Technology writer Douglas Rushkoff recently described a secret meeting in the middle of an American desert in which five ‘super-wealthy guys’ grilled him on how they could better prepare their doomsday bunkers with questions like ‘How do I maintain authority over my security force after the event?’
A host of companies have emerged ready to meet that demand, including Rising S, which says it has built 14 bunkers in New Zealand; Survival Condo, which converts abandoned US missile silos into survivalist underground high-rises; and the Czech based Oppidum, which offers ‘ultra-luxury’ bunkers for billionaires anywhere in the world.
In a 2016 interview with The New Yorker, Altman, the 37-year-old former president of Y Combinator, mentioned that he was a doomsday prepper who was convinced a pandemic was inevitable.
‘The other most popular scenarios would be A.I. that attacks us,’ Altman, now the CEO of OpenAI, said. ‘And nations fighting with nukes over scarce resources.’
Source: Daily Mail Online, Alex Oliveira
To read more, click here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11554367/Doomsday-bunkers-new-fad-four-ten-Americans-feel-living-end-times.html