BREAKING WORLD WAR III NEWS: REVEREND DANIEL WHYTE III TELLS PRESIDENT VLADIMIR PUTIN, DO NOT BOMB UKRAINE ON CHRISTMAS DAY. TEN ARE DEAD AND MORE THAN 50 INJURED IN RUSSIAN STRIKES ON KHERSON, UKRAINE, ON CHRISTMAS EVE: IN CHRISTMAS EVE MESSAGE PRESIDENT ZELENSKYY SAYS, YOU CANNOT KILL THE SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS WHILE EVEN IN A BUNKER; “WE WILL ENDURE THIS WINTER.” Daniel Whyte III President of Gospel Light Society International, tells President Putin of Russia, you should not be bombing the innocent citizens of Ukraine at all, and out of respect and honor for God and the Saviour of the world, Jesus Christ, who you claim as your Saviour, do not bomb Ukraine on the commemoration of His birthday into the world, and Who is the PRINCE OF PEACE.
- At least ten people were killed and an estimated 58 wounded on Saturday in Russian shelling on the recently recaptured Ukrainian city of Kherson. The region was targeted by 74 Russian strikes. 66 cars caught fire in a residential area of the city due to the shelling, the emergency services said.
- Ukraine’s president, Volodymyr Zelenskyy called the attacks on Kherson “terror … killing for the sake of intimidation and pleasure”. He said: “it is the real life of Ukraine … The world must see and understand what absolute evil we are fighting against.”
- Ukraine’s defence minister, Oleksii Reznikov, said the attack in Kherson is more evidence that Ukraine needs to be supplied with more defence systems and called for more weapons and ammunition.
- In a message on Saturday, Zelenskiy said Ukrainians will create their own miracle this Christmas by showing they remain unbowed despite Russian attacks that have plunged millions into darkness. The president made his remarks in a video address to Ukrainians who celebrate Christmas in December. Most Ukrainians are Orthodox Christians and mark the occasion in early January.
- Reuters reporters in the Russian-occupied city of Mariupol have confirmed that authorities are demolishing and clearing what is left of the smashed rear portion of the cities theatre, where hundreds of Ukrainians were killed in Russian airstrikes after a protracted siege earlier this year.
- Ukraine has announced it has killed another 480 Russian troops, according to its latest casualty figures.
- A Ukrainian official has called for Iranian drone and missile factories to be destroyed because of their use by Russia in the war. Mykhailo Podolyak, an adviser to Volodymyr Zelenskiy said that Iran “blatantly humiliates the institution of international sanctions”.
- The Netherlands has pledged €2.5bn ($2.7bn) to help Ukraine in 2023, with most of the money earmarked for military aid.
Source: the Guardian
To read more, click here: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/dec/25/russia-ukraine-war-at-a-glance-what-we-know-on-day-305-of-the-invasion#:~:text=at%20a%20glance-,Russia%2DUkraine%20war%20at%20a%20glance%3A%20what%20we%20know%20on,day%20305%20of%20the%20invasion&text=At%20least%20ten%20people%20were,targeted%20by%2074%20Russian%20strikes.