Erin Mims From Houston, Texas, Was POISONED by Napkin After Celebrating Birthday Dinner at Restaurant

Erin Mims told local stations she felt tingling and numbness in her body about 5 minutes after removing the napkin from her door. FOX 26 Houston

Erin Mims From Houston, Texas, Was POISONED by Napkin After Celebrating Birthday Dinner at Restaurant

A woman in Houston says she was sent to the hospital after touching a napkin on her car door that was apparently poisoned.

Erin Mims was at a Houston restaurant celebrating her birthday on Tuesday afternoon with her husband, but when the couple went back to get in their car, a napkin was on the door, according to FOX 26.

Mims said that she threw the napkin away and didn’t think much of it.

“I just threw it out,” said Mims. “I opened the door with the tips of my fingers. I asked my husband, did you put a napkin in the door? And he said no.”

The woman went back into the restaurant and washed her hands before getting back into her car, but said that her fingers began to suddenly tingle, and then the symptoms became progressively worse.

Source: New York Post,

To read more, click here: https://nypost.com/2022/08/21/texas-woman-erin-mims-poisoned-by-napkin-after-birthday-dinner/