Loudoun County Judge Finds “Transgender” Boy in a Skirt Guilty of Sexually Assaulting Female Student in Girls’ Bathroom: Victim’s Vindicated Parents Demand Apology From National School Boards Association for Labeling Them ‘Domestic Terrorists’ for Trying to Protect Their Daughter

A Loudoun County judge has found a teenage boy ‘in a skirt’ guilty of sexually assaulting a 15-year-old female classmate in the girls’ bathrooms at their school, siding with the victim’s outraged parents who were shamed for protesting against trans bathroom rules after the incident.

The teenage girl’s father Scott Smith was dragged out of a meeting on June 22 after hearing teachers from the woke Loudoun County school board claim they’d received no reports of sexual assaults involving students in the bathrooms, when less than a month earlier, his daughter had reported just that.

Superintendent Scott Ziegler sent an email to parents on the day it happened to say the school was investigating, but told the room on June 22: ‘To my knowledge, we don’t have any record of assaults occurring in our restrooms.’

On Monday, juvenile court judge Pamela Brooks agreed with the charges – forcible sodomy and forcible fellatio – which is the juvenile court equivalent of a conviction.

The boy, who has not been named because he is a minor, will return to court on November 15 for sentencing. He has also been charged with sexually assaulting another girl at a different school in the same Virginia school district in October.

Loudoun County Schools hasn’t commented on the verdict.

The girl’s parents now say they feel ‘relieved’ after but are demanding an apology from the National School Board Association for its characterization of parents who angrily protest woke school policies as domestic terrorists.

The NSBA has apologized for threatening to mobilize the FBI to prosecute parents after being asked to do so by the country’s increasingly liberal public school system, but Smith says they haven’t gone far enough.

He is threatening to sue the NSBA for defamation unless it apologizes directly to him.

Scott Smith, the victim’s father, was pictured with a bloody mouth, being dragged out of a school board meeting on June 22 – a month after the attack – after listening to school officials say no one had been sexually assaulted in the bathrooms when that’s what his daughter had reported the previous month

The victim’s parents were ridiculed by the left after her father Scott Smith was pictured being dragged out of a school board meeting on June 22. They say they now feel vindicated

After Monday’s verdict, the family released a statement through their attorney, saying: ‘We are greatly relieved that justice was served today.

‘No one should have to endure what this family has endured, and now their focus is completely upon their daughter’s health and safety as she progresses forward with her life.’

Juvenile Court judge Pamela Brooks agreed with the girl and her parents, saying there was enough evidence to prove the teen boy – who is also charged in another sexual assault – forced himself on her

Last week, after the NSBA’s apology, he said: ‘I am a father who cares deeply for his daughter, who would go to the ends of the earth to protect both her and other students who attend public school in Loudoun County from suffering what she has suffered due to the misguided social policies adopted by the school board.

‘I am not a “domestic terrorist”.’

‘The NSBA defamed me, impugning my reputation and that of other concerned parents who dared challenge our local school board. I am owed an apology and I deserve one.

‘I demand the NSBA retract its statement that I am a “domestic terrorist”, or I will have no choice but to seek a court to do it for them.’

The juvenile court trial heard how the girl and boy were friends and had previously ‘hooked up’ with her consent, but that on May 28, he attacked her.

He also told detectives in some of his early statements that he ‘stopped’ because he knew he was ‘hurting the girl’, but also claimed the sexual assault only happened when his ‘knee length skirt got caught on his watch’.

The pair chatted daily on an app called Discord, according to the boy’s attorney, and regularly discussed sex. They had met up in the girl’s bathroom at Stone Bridge High School before, he said, to fool around.

The boy’s attorney, William Mann, argued that because they’d had consensual sex before – in the bathrooms – he was reasonable in assuming consent on May 28.

The row over transgender policies at Loudoun County schools has divided parents and teachers for months. Pictured, more parents at the June 22 meeting

Superintendent Scott Ziegler claimed on June 22 that he’d received ‘no report’ of a sexual assault in the school bathrooms. On May 28, the day it happened, he sent this email to colleagues confirming that it had been reported. ‘This afternoon, a female student alleged that a male student sexually assaulted her in the restroom’

The judge disagreed. The boy is also facing another sexual battery charge on a different girl at a different school in the district. That case has not been resolved yet, and he will return to court on November 15 for sentencing.

The case became the searing tip of a raging debate in Loudoun County over transgender students’ rights and parents’ freedom of speech. The row culminated in the June 22 meeting when Smith was dragged out out of the room by cops.

Loudoun County Schools Superintendent Scott Ziegler apologized for failing to provide a ‘safe’ environment for students

He was ridiculed by the left and made to seem like a bigoted transphobe when it was unknown in the public record at the time that his daughter had been assaulted.

Smith previously spoke to The Daily Wire about the sexual assault, saying he felt he had no choice after watching the school board dismiss it.

The school board initially claimed that no one who spoke at the June 22 meeting knew about the allegation because it was still being investigated by police.

Superintendent Scott Ziegler then issued an apology, saying he ‘misunderstood’ what he was asked when someone asked if there had been an assault in a bathroom, and that he assumed they meant an assault by a trans teen.

It remains unclear if the boy is transgender and if that is how he was allowed into the bathrooms that day.

Smith, and other parents, were protesting against a proposed rule to allow any child to use any bathroom on any given day, depending on the gender they identified with.

The scandal also gave life to the campaign of Republican Gubernatorial Candidate Glenn Youngkin, who is warning parents of the dangers their kids face in Virginia’s public schools unless he is elected.

He was trailing behind Democratic candidate Terry McAuliffe but has since closed in on him.

The polls will open on November 2.

Last week, Youngkin cited the case involving Smith’s daughter, saying: ‘What other tragedy awaits Virginia´s children?’

On October 15, Loudoun County Schools Superintendent Scott Ziegler – who was who’d told the school meeting that no sexual assault had been reported – apologized.

The scandal also gave life to the campaign of Republican Gubernatorial Candidate Glenn Youngkin, who is warning parents of the dangers their kids face in Virginia’s public schools unless he is elected.

But he didn’t accept parents’ claims that the school officials had lied, and instead claimed he didn’t know what he was being asked.

He did not resign – as parents had requested – and instead apologized for ‘misleading’ them.

‘I regret that my comments were misleading and I apologize for the distress they caused families,’ he said.

‘To the families and students involved, my heart aches for you. I am sorry that we failed to provide the safe, welcoming and affirming environment that we aspire to provide.

‘We acknowledge and share in your pain and we will continue to offer you support to help your families through this trauma,’ he said.

Ziegler’s apology came as Beth Barts, a board member, resigned.

Furious parents and one 14-year-old student attended a meeting where they called for Ziegler’s resignation.

‘This is not China, this is the United States of America, and we will not be silenced.’

‘Remove the superintendent immediately and then resign for your negligence and duplicity. End this nightmare!’ one mother fumed.’

One 14-year-old student said: ‘I am 14 years old, the fact that I have to be here defending my rights to not have your radical agenda shoved down my throat in school is not only concerning, it’s upsetting. ‘

‘My peers and I are not tools to further your political agenda,’ the girl, Katie Young, said.

Source: Daily Mail