Pulling no punches. Prince Harry‘s memoir doesn’t come out until 2022, but Prince Charles may need that time to prepare for the fallout.
“If I was Prince Charles, I’d be looking for a pile of coats to hide under,” royal expert Andrew Morton told Us Weekly exclusively on Tuesday, October 19, adding that the 37-year-old duke’s book is already finished. “I think we’re going to see Charles once more in the firing line.”
The Invictus Games founder announced his plans to write a book in July, confirming in a press release that the memoir will hit stores late next year. “I’m writing this not as the prince I was born but as the man I have become,” the prince said in a statement at the time. “I’m deeply grateful for the opportunity to share what I’ve learned over the course of my life so far and excited for people to read a firsthand account of my life that’s accurate and wholly truthful.”
Click here to read more.
SOURCE: Us Weekly, Eliza Thompson