Daniel Whyte III Normally Preaches on the Second Coming of Christ Every Saturday and Has Been Doing So for Many Years and He Woke Up Today Planning to Preach Another Second Coming Sermon, but After a Nap, God Spoke to His Heart to Do Another Briefing in Light of the National Moratorium on Evictions Ending at Midnight, Which He Has Been Trying to Prepare People to Deal With for Over a Year, With Millions of People in Danger of Being Homeless Due to the Coronavirus Plague.
THERE IS MORE SAID IN THE PODCAST AUDIO THAN IN THE NOTES BELOW
Welcome to the How to Stay and Survive the Coronavirus Plague Briefing Podcast #140. My name is Daniel Whyte III, president of Gospel Light Society International.
Deuteronomy 28:58-61 says, “If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, The Lord Thy God; Then the Lord will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance. Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee. Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the Lord bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.”
Matthew Henry said, “Sore sicknesses, and of long continuance, should attend the Jews wherever they went afterwards, the diseases of Egypt, leprosies, botches, and foul ulcers. Nay, as if the particular miseries here threatened were not enough, he concludes with an et cetera, The Lord will bring upon thee every sickness, and every plague, though it be not written in the book of this law. Those that fall under the curse of God will find that the one half was not told them of the weight and terror of that curse.”
John Gill said, “Then the Lord would make their plagues wonderful, meaning visible, remarkable, distinguishable, and astonishing to all that see them. And not only their plagues, but the plagues of their seed; for they were to continue, as they have done, with their posterity, age after age: even great plagues, and of long continuance; great as to quality and quantity, and firm, sure, lasting, and durable; the word used is rendered “sure” by prophecy and in the event; and which when inflicted would remain for thousands of years. And all of this should be believed as certain, or what would certainly come to pass, and be depended on: for these plagues are sore sicknesses, and of long continuance; and more plagues besides those diseases mentioned Deuteronomy 28:27 would come upon them.”
Leonard Ravenhill said, “No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying. We have many organizers, but few agonizers; many players and payers, few pray-ers; many singers, few clingers; lots of pastors, few wrestlers; many fears, few tears; much fashion, little passion; many interferers, few intercessors; many writers, but few fighters. Failing here, we fail everywhere.”
According to the Washington Post, The federal ban on evictions will expire at midnight today (Saturday), marking a new, worrisome phase in the race to keep people in their homes amid the slow trickle of emergency rental aid and surging coronavirus cases. There are still well over 6 million renters behind on payments.
According to the New York Times, the moratorium’s scheduled expiration at midnight on Saturday has left renters around the country packing their belongings and facing an uncertain future as they search for housing options. Already, homeless shelters have been adding beds in preparation for an influx of people in need of a safe place to live. The Census Bureau’s most recent Household Pulse Survey, which captures the impacts of the pandemic, found that 3.6 million people thought it was somewhat or very likely they would be evicted within the next two months.
According to the Daily Mail, The Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE) of Great Britain Warned That the Next Coronavirus Plague Variant Could Kill Up to One in Three People: They said that That the Doomsday Scenario Is a ‘Realistic Possibility’ and the Vaccine Roll-out May Even Speed Up Mutant Strain’s Emergence
According to the Daily Mail, a CDC Document Says That the Coronavirus Plague Indian Delta Variant Is as Infectious as Ebola or Chickenpox and Infected Vaccinated People Transmit It as Easily as Unvaccinated People
According to NBC, At least 125,000 fully vaccinated Americans have tested positive for coronavirus plague and 1,400 of those have died.
According to CNBC, Dr. Scott Gottlieb told CNBC on Friday he believes the coronavirus is significantly more widespread in the U.S. than official case counts reflect as the highly contagious delta variant sweeps the nation. Dr. Gottlieb, a former FDA commissioner, said, “I wouldn’t be surprised if, on the whole, we’re infecting up to a million people a day right now, and we’re just picking up maybe a 10th of that or less than a 10th of that.”
According to the Hill, The number of coronavirus cases in Florida has jumped 50 percent over the past week, officials said Friday, as the state that already makes up a large chunk of the nation’s total cases sees a surge in new infections.
According to New York Daily News, The U.S. has reported the highest number of new COVID-19 cases in the world over the last seven days, according to the World Health Organization. The U.S. saw 500,332 new cases (a 131% increase) the week ending July 25 compared to the previous week.
According to the Daily Mail, A member of the Hillsong megachurch who tweeted ‘got 99 problems but a vax ain’t one’ has died in California after a month-long battle with COVID-19. Stephen Harmon, 34, died on Wednesday at the Corona Regional Medical Center outside Los Angeles where he was being treated for COVID and pneumonia. Harmon, who was a Hillsong College graduate, had made several jokes on social media in recent weeks about not having the COVID-19 vaccine, including when he was in the hospital being treated for the virus.
According to KBTX, The South Texas District Church of the Nazarene is canceling its annual Kids Camp after more than 80 people contracted COVID-19 from a youth camp.
According to ABC, A COVID-19 outbreak of 30 cases has been reported among attendees of a church retreat. More than 800 people attended the Baptist Church retreat in Miamisburg, Ohio.
According to the Christian Post, Pastor Bruce Wesley of the Multi-campus Clear Creek Community Church in Texas asked God for ‘Mercy’ after 125 people got infected with the Delta Variant after attending a church-sponsored student ministry camp.
According to the Daily Mail, A Minnesota woman who contracted COVID-19 after getting vaccinated had to have both of her legs amputated, and will soon have her hands amputated as well.
According to Deadline, As the world’s athletes gather in Japan for the Summer Olympics the country is experiencing a fourth wave of Covid-19 infections. Country-wide, case numbers have risen 20% in the past week, with 4,204 new infections reported on Friday. While the 7-day average of infections per 100,000 is still relatively low at 3.3, so are the number of Delta variant cases which, while that’s good news right now, does not bode well for the country with rising numbers if that more-transmissive inevitably takes hold.
According to the BBC, A new Covid outbreak first discovered in the Chinese city of Nanjing has spread to five provinces and Beijing, with state media calling it the most extensive contagion after Wuhan. Almost 200 people have been infected since the virus was first detected at the city’s busy airport on 20 July.
According to the Daily Mail, America has seen Coronavirus Plague Cases Surge by 224% in Last Three Weeks as the CDC Director Says the Indian ‘Delta’ Variant Now Makes Up 83% of All New Infections
According to the Guardian, 95% of British adults are still wearing a mask when they leave the house.
According to CNN, President Joe Biden announced a requirement that all federal employees and contractors be vaccinated against Covid-19, or be required to submit to regular testing and mitigation requirements.
According to CNBC, The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommended Tuesday that fully vaccinated people begin wearing masks indoors again.
According to the Daily Mail, A five-year-old Georgia boy with no underlying health conditions has died from complications of COVID-19, after his entire family contracted the coronavirus.
According to BBC, Australia has deployed hundreds of soldiers to Sydney to help enforce a Covid lockdown. A Delta outbreak which began in June has produced nearly 3,000 infections and led to nine deaths.
According to Faithwire, The White House signaled that President Joe Biden is willing to return to the lockdowns and school closures of 2020 if the CDC recommends them.
According to Fox News, U.S. Capitol Police were ordered to arrest visitors and staff who refuse to wear a mask on the House side of the Capitol complex.
Action Against Hunger
Food for the Hungry
2 Kings 8:1-2 says, “Then spake Elisha unto the woman, whose son he had restored to life, saying, Arise, and go thou and thine household, and sojourn wheresoever thou canst sojourn: for the Lord hath called for a famine; and it shall also come upon the land seven years. And the woman arose, and did after the saying of the man of God: and she went with her household, and sojourned in the land of the Philistines seven years.”
Here are ten things that pastors and churches that are able need to consider doing.
1. If a pastor or church staff members are living in a big fine house on pork chop hill and their income comes primarily from the church they need to sell the house and move into cheaper living quarters and use the money to help the poor people in the church. If a pastor is independently wealthy from his other enterprises and book sales and he is not dependent on the church to pay his living expenses then we’re not talking about him.
2. There are pastors in every state in America that have connections to at least one millionaire who has told them if your church needs something I have a foundation set up to help churches and individuals. If your church needs something or you know of a pastor or a family who needs something just contact my office and we’ll take care of it. All pastors who have that favor need to call these millionaires and billionaires now. Some pastors in some states are so influential that they can help not only their church members but members of other churches and they need to call those millionaires and billionaires now and get the help for the poor people.
3. There are millions of dollars held up by state and city governments. Those pastors who have influence with local politicians need to get them to give that money to certain churches that have the proper accountants to handle the money so that they can give it out to the people who need it quickly, not only church members but all other people in the community who are not church members and this money needs to be freed up to get people’s utilities cut on and paid-up as well.
4. Pastors and churches have to educate those who are being evicted that in America, evictions are not to be taken personally. Landlords have to be made whole because they have major bills to pay as well as taxes to pay and they have rights under the law just as renters do and not only do landlords have to be made whole financially but tenants have to be made whole psychologically. Nobody who is normal wants to live in somebody else’s house without paying what is due to the landlord, so the landlords need to be made whole financially and the tenants need to be made whole psychologically. The moratorium on evictions is supposed to end tonight, Saturday, July 31, but even if it does not end tonight this day of reckoning is coming and everybody needs to understand what is happening.
5. Prominent pastors as well as a group of pastors who have a good testimony in the city and therefore have influence need to cut deals with as many hotel operators as possible for their people and other people. The church cannot just look out for its own, the church must look out for people who are not a part of the church.
6. Churches should not look to shelters to take care of their people.
7. This is the time for the church to be the church for real and some wealthy families in the church need to bite the bitter bullet and invite a family that has been tested and vaccinated to live in their home.
8. Pastors who have influence with Google, Facebook, Amazon, SpaceX, and other places need to insist on hiring people to do certain specialized jobs and simple jobs from home.
9. Churches need to start a church family devotion time at a reasonable time in the morning if they have not done so already each morning seven days a week where prayer and the reading of the Word of God go on and people can share prayer requests and be prayed for on the spot seven days a week before regularly scheduled church services.
10. The pastor or someone appointed by the pastor ought to be preaching a Gospel message every day either from the church or from their home utilizing the church’s online platform so that people in the community and the world and who are facing some of the most dangerous times in modern history can hear the Gospel being preached.
You can buy off-grid housing from Country Homes of America. Country Homes of America is the largest rural listing service in the Nation.
You can buy mobile homes from Champion Home Builders at championhomes.com. For decades, Champion has served as a leader in the manufactured housing industry and one of the largest modular homebuilders in North America.
You can buy a Tiny house from Tiny House Listings.com. Tiny House Listings focuses on exploring and sharing the benefits of living in a smaller, less-expensive, more humble home that frees up time and cash.
You can find alternative housing at Motor Home Specialist at MHSRV.com. Motor Home Specialist is second to none pricing and selection on motorhomes.
Chalk Dust Curriculum Review from thehomeschoolmom.com
Chalk Dust is a video math curriculum corresponding to Houghton Mifflin textbooks. The curriculum is a combination of DVD instruction, textbook examples, a solutions guide with step-by-step solutions to problems in the text, and personal help when needed via telephone or the internet.
6 Topics to Round Out Your Homeschool Schedule, Part 2
Some people are naturally organized and some (raising my hand) are not. Introducing organizational skills is something that can be built upon over the years. If you have a child who struggles with staying organized, work with your child, not against them. There are plenty of books, videos, and even online classes that can help kids learn to be better organized. Some kids prefer to write all their ideas and chores and schedules on a whiteboard, while others might prefer a planner or an app. Get creative and don’t get discouraged if one method isn’t working. You can even make organizing fun by assigning small projects to your child and have them research ways to best tackle the issue.
Now, if you are with us today and you do not know Jesus Christ as your Savior, allow me to show you how you can place your faith and trust in Him for Salvation from sin and Hell.
First, please understand that you are a sinner and that you have broken God’s laws. The Bible says in Romans 3:23: “For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.” Please understand that because of your sins, you deserve punishment in hell. Romans 6:23 says “the wages of sin is death…” This is both physical death and spiritual death in hell.
But here is the good news. John 3:16 reads, “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
The phrase “For God so loved the world” means that if you are in this world, God loves you no matter what you have done.
The next phrase, “that He gave His only begotten Son” refers to Jesus Christ. He is God’s son who suffered, bled, and died on the cross for your sins and for mine, and He was buried and rose again.
Our next phrase is “that whosoever believeth in Him”. The word “whosoever” means anybody at any time. The phrase “believeth in Him” means to trust in Him, to depend upon Him, to rely on Him, or to have faith in Him for your salvation.
Our next phrase, “should not perish”, refers to eternal punishment in a place called hell.
And, lastly, the phrase “but have everlasting life” means to live eternally in Heaven with God.
The Bible also says in Romans 10:9 and 13: “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved…. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
Dear friend, if you are willing to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation, please pray with me this simple prayer: Heavenly Father, I realize that I am a sinner and that I have done some bad things in my life. For Jesus Christ sake, please forgive me of my sins. I now believe with all of my heart that Jesus Christ died for me, was buried, and rose again. Lord Jesus, please come into my heart and save my soul and change my life today. Amen.
If you believed in your heart that Jesus Christ died on the Cross, was buried, and rose again, allow me to say, congratulations on doing the most important thing in life and that is accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour! For more information to help you grow in your newfound faith in Christ, go to Gospel Light Society.com and read “What To Do After You Enter Through the Door”. Jesus Christ said in John 10:9, “I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.”
If you accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior today, please email me at email@example.com and let us know. There is some free material that we want to send you. If you have a prayer request, please email that to us as well, and we will pray for you until you tell us to stop.
God loves you. We love you. And may God bless you.