Total Time: Prep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min. + cooling
Makes: 8 servings
- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated flaky biscuits, such as Pillsbury Grands!
- 1 cup whipped cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 cup frozen wild unsweetened blueberries
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350°. On a lightly floured surface, separate biscuits and flatten each to a 5-in. circle. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and honey; gently fold in blueberries. Place 2 tablespoons mixture in center of each circle. Bring edges of dough together above filling; twist and pinch to seal.
- Place on parchment-lined baking sheets, seam side down. Brush with butter; sprinkle with granulated sugar.
- Bake until golden brown, 18-21 minutes. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, whisk together confectioners’ sugar, milk and lemon juice; brush over rolls. Cool completely. Refrigerate until chilled, if desired. Sprinkle with additional confectioners’ sugar. Refrigerate leftovers.
SOURCE: Taste of Home