Total Time: Prep Time: 10 min. Cook Time: 15 min.
Makes: 4 servings
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- 10 corn tortillas (6 inches)
- Canola or corn oil for deep-fat frying
- In a small bowl, mix salt and chili powder. Cut each tortilla into 4 wedges. In an electric skillet, heat 1 in. of oil to 350°. Fry chips, several at a time, 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Transfer chips to a large bowl; sprinkle with salt mixture and gently toss to coat.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.
SOURCE: Taste of Home