Titans QB Says He Only Got Vaccinated Because of NFL Pressure: ‘If You Don’t Fall In Line’ They’ll ‘Make Your Life Miserable’

As of Tuesday, 85 percent of NFL players have reportedly received at least one dose of the Covid-19 vaccine, but a hesitancy lingers among the remaining 15 percent.

While some players such as the Buffalo Bills Cole Beasley are still refusing the jab, others like Tennessee Titans quarterback Ryan Tannehill acknowledged he gave in to league pressure to get vaccinated.

“I’m currently in the process right now [of being vaccinated],” Tannehill told reporters during his Wednesday press conference at Titans training camp. “The NFL has kind of made it clear what they want to happen. If you don’t fall in line, they’re gonna to make your life miserable with all the protocols.”

NFL protocols for those who refuse the jab will include wearing masks, travel restrictions, and potentially being forced to forfeit a game and paycheck if an outbreak occurs among unvaccinated players.

Click here to read more.
Source: Mediaite