Total Time: Prep/Total Time: 25 min.
Makes: 6 servings
- 5 cups frozen peas (about 20 ounces), thawed and drained
- 2 cups frozen pearl onions (about 9 ounces), thawed and drained
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup salted cashews
- In a large skillet, combine the first 7 ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; cook, uncovered, until onions are tender and most of liquid is evaporated, 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in sour cream. Top with bacon and cashews.
SOURCE: Taste of Home