Total Time: Prep/Total Time: 25 min.
Makes: 2 servings
- 2-1/2 cups uncooked yolk-free noodles
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/4 cups reduced-sodium beef broth
- 6 ounces deli roast beef, cubed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- OPTIONAL: sour cream and chopped fresh parsley
- Cook noodles according to package directions. In a large skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in oil until tender. Add broth, roast beef and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Drain noodles; stir into skillet. If desired, top with sour cream and parsley.
SOURCE: Taste of Home