Total Time: Prep: 25 min. Bake: 20 min.
Makes: 12 servings
- 1-1/2 cups cooked long grain rice
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon each dried basil, marjoram, oregano, thyme and rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed, crushed
- 12 salmon fillets (8 ounces each and 1-1/2 inches thick)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, combine rice, crab, cream cheese, butter, garlic, basil, marjoram, oregano, thyme, rosemary and celery seed.
- Cut a pocket horizontally in each fillet to within 1/2 in. of opposite side. Fill with stuffing mixture; secure with toothpicks. Place salmon on 2 greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Brush with oil; sprinkle with dill and salt.
- Bake 18-22 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Discard toothpicks before serving.
SOURCE: Taste of Home