Total Time: Prep/Total Time: 25 min.
Makes: 4 servings
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Fresh oregano, basil or parsley, optional
- Prick potatoes with a fork; cook in a microwave until tender. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and green pepper with onion until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in tomato and pizza sauce; heat through.
- Split potatoes lengthwise; flake potato centers with a fork. Spoon meat mixture into each; top with mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with herbs if desired.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.
SOURE: Taste of Home