Total Time: Prep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makes: 6 servings
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/2 cup roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, halved
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place beans in a large saucepan; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Cook, covered, until crisp-tender, 2-4 minutes. Drain. Pulse remaining ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Toss with beans.
SOURCE: Taste of Home