- Total Time: Prep/Total Time: 30 min.
- Makes: 8 servings
- 1 package (6.2 ounces) fast-cooking long grain and wild rice mix
- 4 cups 2% milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 8 ounces Velveeta, cubed
- 1/2 pound bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Optional: Minced chives and oyster crackers
- In a large saucepan, prepare rice mix according to package directions. Add the milk, soup and cheese. Cook and stir until cheese is melted. Garnish with bacon and, if desired, minced fresh chives and oyster crackers.
SOURCE: Taste of Home