Total Time: Prep: 20 min. Bake: 25 min.
Makes: 8 servings
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup crushed Ritz crackers
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, whisk together soup, milk, Parmesan cheese, mustard and seasonings. Stir in turkey, ham and mozzarella cheese.
- Drain macaroni; add to soup mixture and toss to combine. Transfer to a greased 13×9-in. baking dish or 8 greased 8-oz. ramekins. Sprinkle with crushed crackers. Bake, uncovered, until bubbly, 25-30 minutes.
Freeze option: Cover and freeze unbaked dish or ramekins. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake as directed, increasing time as necessary to heat through and for a thermometer inserted in center to read 165°.
SOURCE: Taste of Home