Total Time: Prep/Total TIme: 20 min.
Makes: 4 servings
- 3 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 medium lemon, juiced and zested
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini and two tablespoons olive oil. Add salt and pepper; toss to coat. Transfer to a grill wok or open grill basket; place on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium-high heat until zucchini is crisp-tender, 5-10 minutes, turning occasionally.
Transfer zucchini to a serving bowl; sprinkle with remaining olive oil and red onion. When cooled slightly, sprinkle with mint, parsley, lemon juice and zest and feta cheese. Stir gently. Sprinkle with pine nuts before serving.
SOURCE: Taste of Home