Total Time: Prep: 10 min. Bake: 3 hours
Makes: 1 loaf (1-1/2 pounds, 16 slices)
- 1 cup water (70° to 80°)
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2-1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available. Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed).
Freeze option: Securely wrap and freeze cooled loaf in foil and place in resealable plastic freezer bag. To use, thaw at room temperature.
SOURCE: Taste of Home