Fired Fox News anchor Ed Henry denies sexual misconduct allegations made by former employee and says he will be fully vindicated

Ousted Fox News anchor Ed Henry has denied the sexual misconduct allegations against him and insisted he will be fully vindicated.

Henry, 48, posted a statement from his attorney Catherine Foti on Twitter Wednesday evening, just hours after the network announced his firing.

‘Attorney Catherine Foti: “Ed Henry denies the allegations referenced in the Fox announcement and is confident that he will be vindicated after a full hearing in an appropriate forum,”’ he tweeted.

Fox News announced Wednesday it had dismissed the America’s Newsroom host after receiving a complaint from a former employee accusing the top news anchor of willful sexual misconduct in the workplace ‘years ago’.

The allegations surfaced as Henry was rebuilding his career following a four-month leave of absence in 2016 due to an alleged extra-marital affair with a Las Vegas cocktail waitress.

The father-of-two took a break to work on his marriage to NPR’s Chief Washington Editor Shirley Hung after Natalia Lima, 42, revealed she had a ten-month affair with Henry between 2015 and February 2016.

In a memo to all staff Wednesday morning, FOX News Media CEO Suzanne Scott and FOX News Media President and Executive Editor Jay Wallace said they received a complaint from the attorney of a former employee on June 25 accusing Henry of sexual misconduct in the workplace.

The memo said the alleged misconduct took place ‘years ago’ but did not specify when.

It added that Henry had been suspended the same day the complaint was received pending investigation.

Click here to read more.
Source: Daily Mail