T.D. Jakes sits down with several former and active members of law enforcement to discuss policing in America and how to address the divide between the police and the community.
This panel features the following:
- Terrance Hopkins, a 29 year veteran of the Dallas Police Department.
- Mike Mata, the President of the Dallas Police Association.
- Ricardo Campbell, a retired officer with 35 years of experience at the Dallas Police Department.
- Jaime Ayala, the interim chief of the Arlington Police Department.
- Sean Smith, the former Chief Executive of Security Operations for The Potter’s House with more than 25 years of experience with law enforcement, crime prevention, and physical security.
- Preston K. Gilstrap, former Master Police Officer/Police Instructor and Sergeant of Police/Honorably Retired.
- Dr. Delvena Thomas, Mother, American soldier, scientist, physician, advocate for mental health and expert in the development of evidence-based prevention.
- Vicent Hunter, a retired officer from the Mansfield Texas Police Department.
- Cynthia A. Parker-Ferguson, a retired Sergeant from the Dallas Police Department after over 35 years.
- Cedric Simon, spent nearly 30 years with the Tarrant County Sheriff’s Department.
SOURCE: T.D. Jakes Ministries