Total Time: Prep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makes: 10 servings
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- PARMESAN DRESSING:
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a 2-1/2-qt. glass bowl, layer the tortellini, broccoli, tomatoes, celery, olives and cheddar cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients; spoon over salad, or serve alongside. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
SOURCE: Taste of Home