Find the latest update below as described here on Jesus Film Project’s website:
The “JESUS” film was shown on television in 111 countries over the Easter season. Since January 1, millions of people have viewed “JESUS” on TV in multiple cities, towns, and even remote villages on at least four continents. From April 1 through Orthodox Easter (Sunday, April 18), more than 163 million have watched the film.
Thank God for the effective use of digital, mobile, and online follow-up from the tens of thousands who responded to the television broadcasts across the globe during Easter.
- A number of countries are continuing digital and television broadcasting campaigns which began at Easter. The COVID-19 pandemic has created new spiritual openness and expanded opportunities for film evangelism in places like India, Africa, Southeast Asia, and East Asia. Film workers are safely engaging with people through online tools like WhatsApp and WeChat, and these online conversations are seeing thousands put their faith in Christ for the first time. Pray for global revival.
- Go2020 is a month dedicated to mobilizing Christians worldwide to pray, share, and serve others. The hope and prayer is for everyone to reach out to five others this month in order to mobilize 100 million believers across the globe. Jesus Film Project® has a goal to see our tools used to put the gospel directly in front of 500,000 people who need to know the love and forgiveness Christ brings. Pray for Go2020 for both these God-sized goals and for your own personal role in sharing and serving at least five other people in May.
- Jesus Film Project language recordists are unable to travel this spring and early summer because of the coronavirus, so they are diligently working at home re-mixing 88 “JESUS” films. Once updated, these language versions can go online for immediate use reaching people through the Jesus Film App, our online platform, YouTube, and our digital evangelism partners. Pray for the quick re-mixing of these languages and for the broad circulation of them in countries and areas where they are spoken.
Click here to read more.
SOURCE: Mission Network News, Katey Hearth
CALL TO ACTION
- Thank God for the tens of thousands of people who responded to global “JESUS” Film television broadcasts during Easter.
- Pray for global revival, and pray believers worldwide will act on opportunities to pray for, serve, and reach their communities.
- Pray for Jesus Film’s God-sized goals and for your own personal role in sharing and serving at least five other people in May.