Total Time: Prep: 30 min. Slow-Cook: 4 hrs. Air-Fry: 4 min.
- Makes: 8 servings
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 6 large ripe peaches, peeled and sliced (about 6 cups)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut rum, optional
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Grease inner pot of large multi-cooker with 1 tablespoon softened butter. Toss peaches with flour, brown sugar, lemon juice, vanilla and, if desired, rum; spread evenly in inner pot.
- Whisk together first 6 topping ingredients; stir in oats. Cut in butter until crumbly; sprinkle over peaches. Cover with glass lid. Press slow cook function; select vegetables setting. Press timer; set to 4 hours. Start.
- Remove glass lid. Close air frying lid. Press air fry function; select custom setting. Press timer; set to 4 minutes. Start. Cook until topping is lightly browned. Serve warm.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.
SOURCE: Taste of Home