We have a continuous feedback loop from church leaders. Through Church Answers, social media, our podcast and our blog, we read thousands of comments each week. I am encouraged by some of the things I am seeing.
To be clear, I am not making light of the devastating impact of COVID-19 on many lives and on our economy. But in the midst of the challenges, we are hearing some of the ways God is blessing churches.
Here are 10 of them:
- Two weeks ago, 15% of church leaders thought their churches would close as a consequence of the pandemic. Today, that number is down to 3%. There is indeed much more hope.
- Giving for 78% of churches is either the same in the pandemic as before or it is only slightly down.
- Church members, for the most part, are enthusiastically adopting digital giving.
- Church leaders are creatively discovering ways to reach and minister to people who are viewing their streaming services.
- Because churches can’t meet in person, most congregations are not having business meetings, avoiding conflicts they’ve had in the past.
Click here to read more.
SOURCE: Charisma News