Rapper Chynna Rogers Dies of Accidental Drug Overdose at 25

Rapper Chynna Rogers, who passed away earlier this week at 25 years old, died of an accidental drug overdose, Page Six has learned.

A rep for the Philadelphia Department of Public Health confirmed Rogers’ cause of death early Friday.

As Page Six previously reported, the “Selfie” singer was found dead at her Philadelphia home on Wednesday.

“Chynna was deeply loved and will be sorely missed,” her family said in a statement.

Click here to read more.

SOURCE: Page Six, Francesca Bacardi