Total Time: Prep: 45 min. + freezing
Makes: 1 dozen
- 4 medium ripe mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 fresh ripe pineapple, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 cups finely chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup minced fresh mint
- Combine mangoes, pineapple and lime juice in a blender. Cover and process until smooth. Strain through a fine-mesh strainer into a large bowl. Pour into 1-3/4-in. silicone ice cube trays. Freeze until firm, 8 hours or overnight.
- Combine salsa ingredients; cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove cubes from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Run a small spatula around the edge of each fruit cube to loosen; remove from trays. Serve with salsa.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.
SOURCE: Taste of Home