Total Time: Prep/Total Time: 25 min.
Makes: 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups cubed eggplant (1/2 inch)
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Thinly sliced fresh basil
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; saute eggplant until lightly browned, 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, broth and zucchini; bring to a boil. Add ravioli; cook, uncovered, over medium heat until ravioli are tender, 7-9 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in beans; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese and basil.
SOURCE: Taste of Home