Total Time: Prep: 20 min. + chilling
Makes: 9 servings
- 1 pound fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a food processor, cover and process cranberries until coarsely chopped. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in pineapple and sugar. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, fold in the marshmallows, whipped cream and pecans.
SOURCE: Taste of Home