Total Time: Prep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makes: 6 servings
- 6 ounces uncooked linguine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh basil
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat butter and oil over medium heat. Add zucchini and mushrooms; saute 3-5 minutes. Add tomato, onions, garlic and seasonings. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, about 3 minutes.
- Drain linguine; add to vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with cheeses and basil. Toss to coat.
SOURCE: Taste of Home