Total Time: Prep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makes: 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package (12 ounces) fully cooked Italian chicken sausage links, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1-1/2 pounds red potatoes (about 5 medium), thinly sliced
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- In a 12-in. skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute sausage and onion until onion is tender. Add garlic and pepper flakes; cook and stir 1 minute.
- Add potatoes, corn, pepper and broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; cook, covered, until potatoes are tender, 15-20 minutes. Stir in spinach until wilted.
SOURCE: Taste of Home