- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- In a shallow bowl, mix flour, salt and pepper. Pound chicken breasts with a meat mallet to 1/2-in. thickness. Dip chicken in flour mixture to coat both sides; shake off excess.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Brown chicken on both sides. Add wine; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 12-15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Drizzle with lemon juice. If desired, sprinkle with parsley.
SOURCE: Taste of Home