Creamy, nutritious zucchini smoothie with bananas, blueberries, greens, and hemp seeds! Loaded with 8 whole ingredients, plus 1 blender and 10 minutes required! Entirely vegan, gluten-free, and loaded with health benefits.
- 1 large ripe banana (previously peeled, sliced, and frozen)
- 1 cup frozen wild blueberries (organic when possible)
- 1 large stem celery
- 2/3 cup sliced zucchini (fresh or frozen)
- 1 handful greens (spinach is best // organic when possible)
- 1 Tbsp hemp seeds (or sub vegan protein powder)
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup light coconut milk (or store-bought // or sub water)
- 1/2 tsp maca powder (optional // for mood enhancement and hormone balance)
Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend on high until creamy and smooth. Taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more cinnamon for warmth/spice, banana for sweetness, or zucchini for creaminess.
Divide between 2 serving glasses (or more or less if altering batch size) and garnish with blueberries and hemp seeds (optional). Best when fresh. Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator up to 24 hours.
SOURCE: Minimalist Baker