Try this delicious spinach tortellini soup on a chilly autumn day.
- Total: 15 min
- Prep: 5 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Yield: 4 servings
- 6 cups low sodium chicken stock
- 1 to 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- One 9-ounce package cheese tortellini
- Dried basil
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed
- Salt and pepper
- 1 can Italian style stewed tomatoes
- Parmesan cheese
In a large pot, bring stock to simmer. Stir in tortellini and simmer gently for 3 minutes. Stir in spinach, garlic, basil, salt, pepper and tomatoes. Return to a simmer and cook for 2 to 3 more minutes. Serve hot with Parmesan cheese.
SOURCE: Food Network