Sponsored Content by Liberty University
We are excited that you are exploring a potential future at Liberty University! Through hard work and commitment, we have seen our university grow and reach more individuals than we ever thought possible. Because we know the meaning of dedication, we are committed to training our students in a way that pushes them to reach their highest potential and complete an online degree that will set them up for success.
Liberty’s classroom extends well beyond the borders of our campus in Lynchburg, VA to a global community of online students representing all 50 states and more than 86 countries. We invite you to review the Top 10 reasons you should choose Liberty University to pursue your online degree.
1. Liberty University’s Online Degree Programs Provide Quality Education at Every Level
Liberty University has been pioneering distance education since 1985. For almost four decades, we have provided a unique and proven approach to distance learning, eventually online education, through our online associates, bachelors, masters, postgraduate, and doctoral degrees.
Liberty University’s Program Highlights:
- By earning your online degree from a non-profit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs has not increased in three straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a non-profit university.
- Liberty University ranked in the top five for best online colleges according to Bestcolleges.com.
2. Liberty University is a Leader Among the Most Affordable Online Christian Colleges
We understand that paying for college can be a strain on your finances and so at Liberty, we work to ease the burden by accepting financial aid, military tuition assistance, and veteran benefits. We also offer a variety of payment plan options to give you the most practical ways to pay your tuition cost.
Liberty’s tuition rates are in the bottom third of top online schools — one of the lowest in the nation when compared to other residential and online universities. As a non-profit institution, Liberty University is not designed to profit investors with your educational investment. Instead, our online college tuition costs are kept at a reasonable rate that helps to make your education experience even better and reach the world for Christ.
For more information regarding online tuition costs, please visit our Liberty University Online Programs tuition rate and fees page.
3. Liberty University’s 100% Online Degree Programs Offer Flexibility and Structure
Our online degree programs are specifically designed to work around your schedule. We believe that earning a degree online does not mean you have to sacrifice the important responsibilities in your life to further your education. With few exceptions, our undergraduate and graduate degrees can be completed 100% online with courses that are offered in 8-week formats, with no set login times, so you can study, write papers, and take tests at times that are convenient for you.
Certain online degree programs at the Graduate and Doctoral level may require in-class training to enhance your learning experience. These intensive format courses will give you the amazing opportunity to visit Liberty’s beautiful campus in Lynchburg, VA and connect with professionals in the field. Liberty’s online degrees exist to give you enough structure to stay on track with the flexibility to fit school into your busy life.
SOURCE: Liberty University