A much needed dessert: 5 minute cotton candy fudge.
- Tear 2-3 cups of cotton candy into little pieces and set aside.
- Place condensed milk and chocolate chips in a microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on 70% power for 90 seconds, stir and continue to heat on 70% power until chocolate is almost melted.
- Stir until smooth, add in Cotton Candy flavoring
- Pour into a foil lined 8×8 pan.
- Immediately top with torn cotton candy. Allow to cool completely, cut into small squares and enjoy!
SOURCE: Spend With Pennies