An extremely addicting and easy salmon recipe for your arsenal.
SERVES: 4 SERVINGS
- 4 (4-oz.) salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp. Grainy mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tbsp. finely minced shallots
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme leaves, chopped, plus more for garnish
- 2 tsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Lemon slices, for serving
- Heat broiler and line a baking sheet with parchment. In a small bowl, mix together mustard, garlic, shallot, thyme, rosemary, and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Spread mixture all over salmon fillets and broil, 7 to 8 minutes.
- Garnish with more thyme and lemon slices and serve.