A NATIONAL, MULTI-PLATFORM INITIATIVE
Bringing Faith & Public Health Together To Help Eliminate Health Disparities Affecting African-Americans
Healthy Churches 2020 National Conference is a 3½-day, nationally recognized conference to find answers to today’s complex health issues in our inner cities and rural areas; bringing together faith leaders, leading medical experts, health directors, community health workers, members of congregational health ministries and public health professionals to increase the skills and knowledge of those responsible for leading congregational and community health ministries.
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION Includes:
- Healthy Churches 2020 Institute, includes free CEUs (All Day -Tue., Nov. 14)
- VIP Conference Opening Reception
- All Conference Plenaries and Workshops
- All Conference Meals (All Receptions, Lunches, Breaks and Gala Dinner)
- An Evening of Dinner and Inner Fitness with Tina Lifford, the brilliant actor who brings “Aunt Vi” to life in Queen Sugar, an American drama series on OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network).
- Closing Concert with Renown Gospel Artist
SOURCE: Healthy Churches 2020 National Conference