Deion Sanders, Who is a Real Man and a Man’s Man, May be On to Something in his Tribute to Eddie Long at his Funeral; Only God Knows the Truth (Watch Video Here)
We believe those who supported President Obama’s homosexual agenda wanted to break down the black church’s opposition to homosexuality and homosexual marriage by trying to get a prominent black pastor caught up in some kind of scandal involving homosexuality. BCNN1 exposed this effort in response to allegations against two prominent black ministers: Bishop Eddie Long and Rev. Jesse Jackson.
In September 2010, allegations arose that Eddie Long had been sexually involved with four young men. When the media began reporting on this story, we wrote the following editorial statement:
We do not know Eddie Long personally. We have never met him. We are not fans of his, in any way, shape, form or fashion. We have never gotten anything from any of the messages that we have heard from him as he is not our kind of preacher. And there are many things we can find fault with Eddie Long about (for example, we think he needs to get rid of the curly gel in his hair and just be bald-headed like so many of the other men in his church and he needs to stop saying “watch this”, “watch this”, “watch this” and then not saying anything), but, as far as we know, being a homosexual is not one of his faults.
Of course, we don’t know who did what. Only God and Eddie Long know what he has done. However, we found it hard to believe that Eddie Long had done these things based upon the following reasons:
- Eddie Long was the only preacher we have heard of at that time who led a march against homosexuality. We have never heard of homosexuals marching against themselves. From what we have witnessed about that demonic spirit, they normally do not fight against themselves even if they are closeted homosexuals.
- Eddie Long’s wife is a real black woman and a good woman. Women like that normally do not stay with a man who they think is a closet homosexual or an out-of-the-closet homosexual. Good, strong, black women like Mrs. Long just don’t do that.
- If Eddie Long was a homosexual, we doubt very seriously if his family would have turned out as well as it did.
- Godly black men and women in the church would not have followed a man who they thought was a closet homosexual or an out-of-the-closet homosexual and that many people would not have stayed in the church even after the allegations broke if they believed that he was a homosexual in any way, shape, form, or fashion.
- These so-called teenagers or boys were basically grown men.
When similar allegations arose against Jesse Jackson, BCNN1 responded with the following editorial statement:
Even though we appreciate Jesse Jackson’s role in the civil rights movement, BCNN1.com is not a fan of Jesse Jackson. However, if someone accused him of having sex with a woman besides his wife, we would believe that immediately without question because he has done that before (and, of course, that action would be wrong again). But, before you go running and believing that this man has been sexually interested in another man, you need to ask yourself the question: is this another attempt by supporters of Obama’s homosexual agenda to try to discredit key figures connected to the black church who firmly stand against Obama’s ungodly push of the homosexual agenda in an attempt to soften up the church by suggesting that church leaders are a bunch of hypocrites who say one thing against homosexuality, but are actually practicing homosexuality? Now, only God knows who did what, but we doubt if this is true.
Again, only God knows what Eddie Long did and what Jesse Jackson did.
But based upon the observations above, we believe supporters of Obama’s homosexual agenda had something to do with these allegations.
In order to help people refocus their attention on God and Jesus Christ, the Lord led us to write the following tract to provide context and perspective and to help people focus on the Lord Jesus Christ and not the foolishness going on in our society. The title of the gospel tract is as follows:
Even if Eddie Long is Wrong, God is Still Strong
“The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe” (Proverbs 18:10).
“For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him.” (2 Chronicles 16:9).
We have all heard by now about the disturbing allegations brought against Bishop Eddie Long by four young men. Like so many other people, I find these allegations hard to believe due to the way Bishop Long has carried himself down through the years, and due to his genuinely compassionate and loving heart for people. The truth of the matter is, only God, Eddie Long, and his four accusers know what really happened, and God will reveal the truth in the way He sees fit to do so. The main lesson that we can learn from this unfortunate situation is that, even if Eddie Long is wrong, God is still strong.
God is still strong to save! God is still strong to forgive! God is still strong to give us victory!
Please don’t get it twisted. Eddie Long and no other minister, including the Pope, is God. God is the only perfect Being in this universe. The rest of us, as the old saints used to say, are “wretched, undone, no good sinners.” And the old saints are right. Therefore, let us refocus our attention on our strong God Who can do no wrong and Who has provided the way of salvation through His Son, Jesus Christ. Do you know Jesus Christ as your Saviour today? Are you sure that you will go to Heaven when you die? If not, here is how you can know Him for yourself right now:
- Accept the fact that you are a sinner, and that you have broken God’s law. The Bible says in Ecclesiastes 7:20: “For there is not a just man upon earth that doeth good, and sinneth not.” Romans 3:23 states: “For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.”
- Accept the fact that there is a penalty for sin. The Bible states in Romans 6:23: “For the wages of sin is death…”
- Accept the fact that you are on the road to hell. Jesus Christ said in Matthew 10:28: “And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.” The Bible says in Revelation 21:8: “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”
- Accept the fact that you cannot do anything to save yourself! The Bible states in Ephesians 2: 8,9: “For by grace are ye saved through faith: and that not of yourselves: it is a gift of God. Not of works, lest any man should boast.”
- Accept the fact that God loves you more than you love yourself, and that He wants to save you from hell. Jesus Christ said in John 3:16, “For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
- With these facts in mind, please repent of your sins, believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and pray and ask Him to come into your heart and save you this very moment. The Bible states in the book of Romans 10:9, 13: “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
- If you are willing to trust Christ as your Saviour, please pray with me the following prayer: Heavenly Father, I realize that I am a sinner. For Jesus Christ’s sake, please forgive me of my sins. I now believe with all of my heart that Jesus Christ died, was buried, and rose again. Lord Jesus, please come into my heart and save my soul and change my life. Amen.
Get the full book, The Prophet and the President: A Record of Prophetic Messages Delivered to President Barack Obama During His Eight Years in Office Regarding the Direction he Was Taking the Nation. Available now on Amazon Kindle. Click here.