In today’s world of sports, coaches are increasingly called upon to play a deeper and more meaingful role than just coach. Each day players gain new insights about every aspect of life from the example their coaches set before them both on the field and off the field. If coaches only coach for the game and not for life, both aim to achieve only narrow success. Because of that Dr. Tony Evans will host the weCoach Conference this summer.
The 2016 weCoach Conference will be an exciting time for coaches to come together to be challenged as leaders on and off the field. It will give coaches the X’s and O’s needed to grow in their strategies on the field and build up players to discover who they were meant to be. Coaches who attend will come away knowing how to WIN both inside the lines and outside the lines with passion and purpose.
Conference speakers will include:
- Jim Caldwell, Head Coach of the Detroit Lions
- Mike Singletary, Former NFL Coach and HOF Linebacker
- Kevin Steele, Defensive Coordinator for Auburn Tigers
- Jon Kitna, Head Coach of the Waxahachie Indians
- Chad Morris, Head Football Coach for SMU Mustangs
- Maurice Linguist, Mississippi State Safeties Coach
- Darryl Drake, Wide Receivers Coach of the Arizona Cardinals
- Chris Rumph, Assistant Coach, Defensive Line of the Florida Gators
- Jay Boulware, Special Teams Coordinator, Running Backs and Fullbacks at OU
- Laban Delay, Head Coach of the Lamar Vikings
- Claude Mathis, Assistant Head Coach/Running Backs for SMU Mustangs
- Brad Davis, Offensive Line Coach for UNT Mean Green
The weCoach Conference will be held on July 8th from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM at the AT&T Stadium at One AT&T Way in Arlington, TX. Tickets are $75.00. For more information, call 800-800-3222 ext. 242. Click here to register for the conference.
Tony Evans is a beloved pastor and national leader. He is the founder and president of The Urban Alternative, a national ministry dedicated to restoring hope in personal lives, families, churches and communities. Dr. Evans also serves as senior pastor of Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship in Dallas. He is a bestselling author and his radio program, The Alternative with Dr. Tony Evans, is heard on nearly 1,000 stations around the globe every day. Dr. Tony Evans is married to Lois and together they are the proud parents of four children, all of whom are kingdom men and kingdom women: Chrystal Hurst, Priscilla Shirer, Anthony, and Jonathan.
For more information about Dr. Tony Evans, visit www.TonyEvans.org.