Let’s take a quick look at today’s prophecy-related headlines which point towards the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and the end of the world as we know it.
1. A top adviser to President Bashar Assad said on Tuesday that Damascus aims to secure Syria’s border with Turkey and recapture the city of Aleppo with its latest military offensive.
2. An Iranian official on Monday rejected reports that Tehran has ceased funding the Palestinian terror group Hamas, and stressed that supporting the fight against Israel remains a “principled policy.”
3. In an admission with international security implications, America’s top intelligence official on Tuesday confirmed that the Islamic State has successfully produced and deployed chemical agents in Iraq and Syria.
4. Moscow on Wednesday warned that Washington’s deployment of a US missile defence system to South Korea could spark an arms race in the region.
5. In open defiance of recent U.S. sanctions on Iran’s ballistic missile program, Iranian Defense Minister Hossein Dehghan told the media that Tehran will soon be rolling out an upgrade of its nuclear-capable medium-range Emad missiles.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Isaiah 56:1-8.
Our second coming quote for today is from Alan Redpath. He said, “The immense step from the Babe at Bethlehem to the living, reigning triumphant Lord Jesus, returning to earth for His own people — that is the glorious truth proclaimed throughout Scripture. May we also be alert for the final trumpet that will announce His return, when we shall always be with Him.”
Daniel Whyte III has spoken in meetings across the United States and in over twenty-five foreign countries. He is the author of over forty books. He is also the president of Gospel Light Society International, a worldwide evangelistic ministry that reaches thousands with the Gospel each week, as well as president of Torch Ministries International, a Christian literature ministry which publishes a monthly magazine called The Torch Leader. He is heard by thousands each week on his radio broadcasts/podcasts, which include: The Prayer Motivator Devotional, The Prayer Motivator Minute, as well as Gospel Light Minute X, the Gospel Light Minute, the Sunday Evening Evangelistic Message, the Prophet Daniel’s Report, the Second Coming Watch Update and the Soul-Winning Motivator, among others. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Theology from Bethany Divinity College, a Bachelor’s degree in Religion from Texas Wesleyan University, a Master’s degree in Religion, a Master of Divinity degree, and a Master of Theology degree from Liberty University School of Divinity. He has been married to the former Meriqua Althea Dixon, of Christiana, Jamaica for over twenty-seven years. God has blessed their union with seven children. Find out more at www.danielwhyte3.com. Follow Daniel Whyte III on Twitter @prophetdaniel3 or on Facebook.