Let’s take a quick look at today’s prophecy-related headlines which point towards the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and the end of the world as we know it.
1. A United Nations envoy halted his attempts to conduct Syrian peace talks on Wednesday after the army, backed by Russian air strikes, advanced against rebel forces north of Aleppo, choking opposition supply lines from Turkey to the city.
2. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Islamic terrorism is flooding the world and inciting millions from Jakarta to Africa and all the way to California, as he visited Border Police who were injured in yesterday’s attack at the Damascus Gate in Jerusalem’s Old City.
3. Federal authorities are closely monitoring the investigation into an explosion aboard a flight over Somalia and are looking at Somali Al Qaeda affiliate Al Shabaab as a leading suspect.
4. The Russian Foreign Ministry said on Wednesday that it was deeply concerned about North Korea’s decision to go ahead with a satellite launch.
5. The first prototypes of Russia’s next-generation S-500 long range air defense system will reach completion and begin pre-tests in 2016.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Isaiah 44:1-5.
Our second coming quote for today is from John R. W. Stott. He said, “He who came in humility and shame will return in spectacular magnificence.”
Daniel Whyte III has spoken in meetings across the United States and in over twenty-five foreign countries. He is the author of over forty books. He is also the president of Gospel Light Society International, a worldwide evangelistic ministry that reaches thousands with the Gospel each week, as well as president of Torch Ministries International, a Christian literature ministry which publishes a monthly magazine called The Torch Leader. He is heard by thousands each week on his radio broadcasts/podcasts, which include: The Prayer Motivator Devotional, The Prayer Motivator Minute, as well as Gospel Light Minute X, the Gospel Light Minute, the Sunday Evening Evangelistic Message, the Prophet Daniel’s Report, the Second Coming Watch Update and the Soul-Winning Motivator, among others. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Theology from Bethany Divinity College, a Bachelor’s degree in Religion from Texas Wesleyan University, a Master’s degree in Religion, a Master of Divinity degree, and a Master of Theology degree from Liberty University School of Divinity. He has been married to the former Meriqua Althea Dixon, of Christiana, Jamaica for over twenty-seven years. God has blessed their union with seven children. Find out more at www.danielwhyte3.com. Follow Daniel Whyte III on Twitter @prophetdaniel3 or on Facebook.