1. The head of the EU police agency Europol said on Monday that ISIS has increased its ability to launch global terror attacks and plans to attempt more Paris-style attacks in Europe.
2. U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said on Saturday that the United States and Turkey were prepared for a military solution against the Islamic State in Syria should the Syrian government and rebels fail to reach a political settlement.
3. Israeli warplanes struck the Gaza Strip early Monday morning in response to a rocket fired at southern Israel on Sunday evening.
4. The World Health Organization has warned that the Zika virus is likely to spread across nearly all of the Americas.
5. The Palestinian Authority on Monday blasted Israel for its “settlement attack” and threatened to force Israel to withdraw from Judea and Samaria.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Isaiah 34:1-5.
Our second coming quote for today is from Daniel Waulther. He said, “One day Martin Luther saw his children standing around a table, and he noticed how their eyes glistened as they looked longingly on a dish of peaches. “This,” Luther said, “is a pattern of those who rejoice in the hope [of the second coming]. Oh, if only we would behold the last day with the same happy and fond expectation.”
Daniel Whyte III has spoken in meetings across the United States and in over twenty-five foreign countries. He is the author of over forty books. He is also the president of Gospel Light Society International, a worldwide evangelistic ministry that reaches thousands with the Gospel each week, as well as president of Torch Ministries International, a Christian literature ministry which publishes a monthly magazine called The Torch Leader. He is heard by thousands each week on his radio broadcasts/podcasts, which include: The Prayer Motivator Devotional, The Prayer Motivator Minute, as well as Gospel Light Minute X, the Gospel Light Minute, the Sunday Evening Evangelistic Message, the Prophet Daniel’s Report, the Second Coming Watch Update and the Soul-Winning Motivator, among others. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Theology from Bethany Divinity College, a Bachelor’s degree in Religion from Texas Wesleyan University, a Master’s degree in Religion, a Master of Divinity degree, and a Master of Theology degree from Liberty University School of Divinity. He has been married to the former Meriqua Althea Dixon, of Christiana, Jamaica for over twenty-seven years. God has blessed their union with seven children. Find out more at www.danielwhyte3.com. Follow Daniel Whyte III on Twitter @prophetdaniel3 or on Facebook.