On October 17, Prophetess Christina Glenn Weeks posted on Facebook:
Today, I want to celebrate and honor the love of my life Bishop Thomas Weeks III, as we celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary on 10-17-2015.
We have created so many special memories over these past few years. You have shown me over this time how you are very integral, godly, caring, supportive, super creative, my best friend, genius mind, true ministry partner, loving husband and so much more.
Thank you for giving me the type of love where I can trust because you are an open book and never let anyone disrespect our marriage or friendship. You have been an awesome protector and helped me see how as my wonderful father loved my beautiful mother with great character and passion you have done the same with me and more.
My dad, mom and brother all feel they have gained a son and a brother not an in law.
I see where you get your wisdom from and that is your grandfather. I remember on this special day pictured below, we went to spend with your grandfather and your great aunt and I was able to see how much they loved you and appreciated me for loving you.
I celebrate you today and everyday and as I write this I laugh as I still remember the first day you asked me out on a date 6 1/2 years ago. I told you I was not ready to date or even consider a relationship. Well, I guess God had other plans for me and I appreciate your persistent love, kindness and friendship and now we are “Team Weeks!”
I love you my king!
Bishop Thomas Weeks III also posted:
A Must Read!!! Today my wife and I celebrate 6 awesome years of marriage. First, I want to thank God over 6 1/2 years ago that he allowed me to find you, the wife that I thought never could exist. Your beauty, style, wisdom, gravitas, genius, God passion, unique ministry mantle, mind blowing teaching, powerful preaching and so much more – humbles me everyday I awake – to thank you for coming into my life and bringing me back to life!
My grandfather at 96 years old and his sister at 97 years old beamed as we shared, laughed and enjoyed a priceless legacy day checking up on him after my grandmother’s passing. He saw how God used you to reconnect my passion into doing big things for the Kingdom and he knew that God sent you into my life and we became #TeamWeeks. Every Sunday the church we pastor together has heard me say you are my daily treasure. I have been so blessed also, by the heartfelt love that I have received from your Father, Mother and Brother. I’m deeply touched every time I hear your parents call me Son and your brother calls me Bro.
Of course, because of jealousy and envy at our union and future some have tried to send challenges that never wanted to see our marriage make it pass 6 months. Still to this day 6 years later they continue hopelessly to destroy our God purposed marriage.
This may be a teachable moment to some people who struggle with marriage haters or those with blended family issues.
Here Are 6 LIFE Keys To Keeping A Healthy “Drama HELL Free” Marriage.
1. Keep Your Word: My wife and I made a covenant while dating that we were not going to let anyone break up our marriage and end all communications with anyone that tries to, acts with, or joins company with others to see harm to our God ordained union. Mark 10:9 “What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.”
2. No Secrets: We keep our lives open books to each other and that includes passwords to everything – iphones, ipads, computers, accounts, social media, etc. Ephesians 5:21 “Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.”
3. Build Each Other: As best friends we constantly look for ways to add joy, success and celebration to each others life. Ephesians 5:33 “Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.
4. Keep The ‘HELL’ Out Of It: Don’t let ANYONE or ANYTHING come between you and your spouse. “Especially Endless Baby Momma Drama” as in my situation that includes other participants like my daughter, my parents, ex wife, former friends and family. What I have learned is that you can not adjust the principles and value of your marriage to ‘PLEASE’ everyone’s emotions…so please God first, your spouse second, and everyone else will have to respect with JOY or regret with PAIN were truth lies in their heart towards a Godly marriage! You gain more peace and joy as you keep less to no hell around your union. End all communication, as much as possible, with hell haters of your marriage. James 3:16 “For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.”
5. Celebrate The Small Things: A simple dinner and a good movie still makes our date night special as it did 6 1/2 years ago. Proverbs 5:18 “Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth.”
6. Express Your Love Daily: Commit to sharing and showing “I Love You’ multiple times a day. Ecclesiastes 9:9 “Live joyfully with the wife whom thou lovest all the days of the life…”
Honey, “I Love You” and can’t wait for our next 6 1/2 years and more to come. Now let’s enjoy our day.
Happy 6th Wedding Anniversary,
Love Your Best Friend & Husband Forever!
SOURCE: Prophetess Christina Glenn Weeks/The Atmosphere Of Miracles / Facebook