Let’s take a quick look at today’s prophecy-related headlines which point towards the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and the end of the world as we know it.
1. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Sunday that adding video surveillance to the sacred Jerusalem site known to Jews as the Temple Mount and Muslims as the Al-Aqsa Mosque is in Israel’s best interest.
2. Three bombs exploded early Saturday morning during a giant procession in Bangladesh commemorating the Shiite Muslim holiday of Ashura, killing one person, wounding dozens more and unsettling a country that has little history of sectarian tension.
3. The grand mufti of Jerusalem, the Muslim cleric in charge of the Al-Aqsa Mosque, said on Sunday that there’s never been a Jewish temple atop the Temple Mount, and that the site has been home to a mosque “since the creation of the world.”
4. After several small eruptions on Friday, Turrialba Volcano – located 50 kilometers east of Costa Rica’s capital – erupted on Saturday. The volcano spewed gas and vapor and launched ash 800 meters into the air.
5. A U.S.-backed military operation that freed 70 hostages who had been held by ISIS in Iraq produced a cache of intelligence, and U.S. forces supporting Iraqi troops are likely to undertake more raids in the future.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Psalm 106:1 which reads: “Praise ye the Lord. O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.”
Our second coming quote for today is from David Jeremiah. He said, “You may not be able to predict the time of a tornado, earthquake or the Lord’s return. But you can know for a fact that He is coming back. Work today to share the escape route of God’s grace with others, before the night cometh.”
Daniel Whyte III has spoken in meetings across the United States and in over twenty-five foreign countries. He is the author of over forty books. He is also the president of Gospel Light Society International, a worldwide evangelistic ministry that reaches thousands with the Gospel each week, as well as president of Torch Ministries International, a Christian literature ministry which publishes a monthly magazine called The Torch Leader. He is heard by thousands each week on his radio broadcasts/podcasts, which include: The Prayer Motivator Devotional, The Prayer Motivator Minute, as well as Gospel Light Minute X, the Gospel Light Minute, the Sunday Evening Evangelistic Message, the Prophet Daniel’s Report, the Second Coming Watch Update and the Soul-Winning Motivator, among others. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Theology from Bethany Divinity College, a Bachelor’s degree in Religion from Texas Wesleyan University, a Master’s degree in Religion, a Master of Divinity degree, and a Master of Theology degree from Liberty University School of Divinity. He has been married to the former Meriqua Althea Dixon, of Christiana, Jamaica for over twenty-seven years. God has blessed their union with seven children. Find out more at www.danielwhyte3.com. Follow Daniel Whyte III on Twitter @prophetdaniel3 or on Facebook.