Let’s take a quick look at today’s prophecy-related headlines which point towards the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and the end of the world as we know it.
1. Two Lebanese sources told Reuters on Thursday that hundreds of Iranian troops have arrived in Syria in the last 10 days and will soon join government forces and their Lebanese Hezbollah allies in a major ground offensive backed by Russian air strikes.
2. Israel’s political establishment reacted to Saturday night’s stabbing attack by a Palestinian in Jerusalem’s Old City, with calls for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to react decisively.
3. Diplomatic and intelligence officials say South Africa has become a key source for ISIS of not only money, but also jihadist fighters who typically hail from a small area of Johannesburg.
4. Turkish President Recep Erdogan warned on Saturday that Israel was “playing with fire” by engaging in behavior on the Temple Mount that amounted to “subversiveness and treachery.”
5. Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said his country will support anyone who strikes against Israel and the “Zionist regime,” and again warned the US against any diplomatic efforts to sway Iran’s policies.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Psalm 48:1-2 which reads: “Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness. Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King.”
Our second coming quote for today is from J. Hudson Taylor. He said, “Since he may come any day, it is well to be ready every day.”
Daniel Whyte III has spoken in meetings across the United States and in over twenty-five foreign countries. He is the author of over forty books. He is also the president of Gospel Light Society International, a worldwide evangelistic ministry that reaches thousands with the Gospel each week, as well as president of Torch Ministries International, a Christian literature ministry which publishes a monthly magazine called The Torch Leader. He is heard by thousands each week on his radio broadcasts/podcasts, which include: The Prayer Motivator Devotional, The Prayer Motivator Minute, as well as Gospel Light Minute X, the Gospel Light Minute, the Sunday Evening Evangelistic Message, the Prophet Daniel’s Report, the Second Coming Watch Update and the Soul-Winning Motivator, among others. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Theology from Bethany Divinity College, a Bachelor’s degree in Religion from Texas Wesleyan University, a Master’s degree in Religion, a Master of Divinity degree, and a Master of Theology degree from Liberty University School of Divinity. He has been married to the former Meriqua Althea Dixon, of Christiana, Jamaica for over twenty-seven years. God has blessed their union with seven children. Find out more at www.danielwhyte3.com. Follow Daniel Whyte III on Twitter @prophetdaniel3 or on Facebook.