Let’s take a quick look at today’s prophecy-related headlines which point towards the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and the end of the world as we know it.
1. President Vladimir Putin of Russia and the Israeli prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, disagreed on Monday over the level of threat to Israel from Syria, backed by Iran.
2. A fresh 6.5 magnitude aftershock struck central Chile on Monday, rattling buildings in Chile’s capital city Santiago, but there were no immediate reports of damage or injuries.
3. The Israeli and Russian militaries will set up a joint working group to coordinate their Syria-related activities in the aerial, naval, and electromagnetic arenas.
4. Jordanian King Abdullah II told a group of Israeli Arab lawmakers visiting his country on Sunday that the al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem is a place for Muslim prayer with no division or partnership.
5. The four-year civil war in Syria has so severely devastated the region that scientists have had to make the first ever withdrawal from the “doomsday bank,” a giant vault in the Arctic that contains seeds meant to protect the world’s food supply in the event of a disaster.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Psalm 18:49 which reads: “Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O Lord, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.”
Our second coming quote for today is from Alexander Maclaren. He said, “The primitive church thought a great deal more about the coming of Christ than about death, and thought a great deal more about his coming than about heaven.”
Daniel Whyte III has spoken in meetings across the United States and in over twenty-five foreign countries. He is the author of over forty books. He is also the president of Gospel Light Society International, a worldwide evangelistic ministry that reaches thousands with the Gospel each week, as well as president of Torch Ministries International, a Christian literature ministry which publishes a monthly magazine called The Torch Leader. He is heard by thousands each week on his radio broadcasts/podcasts, which include: The Prayer Motivator Devotional, The Prayer Motivator Minute, as well as Gospel Light Minute X, the Gospel Light Minute, the Sunday Evening Evangelistic Message, the Prophet Daniel’s Report, the Second Coming Watch Update and the Soul-Winning Motivator, among others. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Theology from Bethany Divinity College, a Bachelor’s degree in Religion from Texas Wesleyan University, a Master’s degree in Religion, a Master of Divinity degree, and a Master of Theology degree from Liberty University School of Divinity. He has been married to the former Meriqua Althea Dixon, of Christiana, Jamaica for over twenty-seven years. God has blessed their union with seven children. Find out more at www.danielwhyte3.com. Follow Daniel Whyte III on Twitter @prophetdaniel3 or on Facebook.