We often think a slow cooker’s job is to cook the main event of a meal, but did you know you could make all of these marvelous side dishes in a slow cooker – “baked” potatoes, stuffed peppers, and macaroni and cheese included? These 20 recipes will inspire you to use your slow cooker in a whole new way.
1. SLOW-COOKER MASHED POTATOES
2. PEAR AND SAUSAGE STUFFING
3. WHITE BEAN GRATIN
4. SLOW-COOKER CRANBERRY PECAN STUFFING
5. DAIRY-FREE SWEET POTATO CASSEROLE
6. SLOW-COOKER GARLIC-HERB MUSHROOMS
7. BUTTERNUT SQUASH PASTA
8. SLOW-COOKER ENCHILADA ORZO
9. CROCKPOT QUINOA AND BLACK BEAN STUFFED PEPPERS
10. SLOW-COOKER BAKED POTATOES
Click here to get the full list.
SOURCE: PopSugar – Anna-Monette-Roberts