Now that the U.S. Supreme Court has imposed same-sex marriage upon every state in the nation, it would be wise for each of us to think through this issue a little deeper. And so here are 20 questions for anyone who supports this newfangled definition of marriage:
1. Is sex outside of marriage sinful?
2. Is sexual sin the only sin against a person’s body? (see 1 Cor. 6:18)
3. Is your attitude toward those who don’t agree with you one of love, hate, or something in between?
4. Does holding a particular position on this issue make a person a hater?
5. Is faith in Christ the only way to be forgiven, and is Jesus therefore the only way to heaven?
6. Was Jesus telling the truth when He said, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” (see John 14:6)
7. Can you find even one supporter of same-sex marriage who also believes Jesus is the only way to heaven?
8. Do most sincere people in every religion go to heaven?
9. Is the Bible God’s inspired Word, or just human opinion?
10. Will adulterers go to Heaven, even without repenting of their sin and turning to Christ for forgiveness? (see 1 Cor. 6:9,10)
Click here for more.
SOURCE: The Christian Post